PURPOSE OF JOB:
To ensure the provision of safe emotional and social support to people who wish to remain in their own homes. To complete auditing of paperwork, carry out client reviews, update client folders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support to the management
· Client assessments and all relevant administration updates in all folders
· Mentoring staff with caring for the clients and upholding policies and procedures
· Risk assessments
· Role model to ensure we are providing a high standard of care
· Liaise with other health care professionals
· Assist with the on call out of hours’ service as the roster requires
· Keep all management client and staff discussions totally confidential unless cleared for open discussion
Senior to provide a contribution to the assessment of care for all clients, informing care manager of any updates of needs to maintain a well-led and self-centred approach in all the clients care plans.
Ensure a professional manner and approach in the office, undertaking any duties as required to ensure continuity and quality of care.
Work alongside all the Verina Daly Care policies and procedures, reporting any changes, which may affect the provision of care.
Encouraging all the care staff to upkeep a positive and high standard of care.
Complete all clients risk assessments and E-Mar according to our protocol and ensuring all our clients have a copy on CareLineLive.
Maintain a high level of confidentiality with all health professionals and staff when discussing all clients and personal information.
Work co-operatively and effectively with the office staff, participating in office meetings, supervisions, mentoring and appraisals if required.
Work alongside the Registered Manager and/or care manager with regular meetings, complete any ongoing training given by the registered care manager.
Assist with the on call out of hours’ service on a rota basis to ensure compliance to all our clients and obtain a high standard of care.